The role will require strategic conceptualisation and management of social media content calendars, promotional/marketing campaigns, as well as the day-to-day roll out of these activities.
Duties will include scheduling and planning overall social content with oversight, analysis and measurement of all social execution across multiple channels as well as the creation, curation, execution and management of published content (eg. website copy, blogs, images, video etc).
- Plan and create sound, engaging and responsible content for websites, paid and non-paid social media campaigns.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Write, edit, proofread, and revise unique, high-quality marketing material, product descriptions, press releases, emails, website copy, blog content etc.
- Translate technical and jargon-rich content into easy-to-digest web copy.
- Be able to vary language and tone of message based on medium and audience.
- Ensure that every communication is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Ability to turn around great copy quickly.
- Adhere to brand and corporate copy style and voice.
Day to Day Activities
- Execute and oversee the conceptualisation and development of social media advertising.
- Content creation, management & publishing: create, develop and manage content for social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) websites etc.
- Creative briefing – draft and deliver creative briefs to both internal team and external clients.
- Understand specific social channel content requirements and best practices.
- Influencer management – act as a liaison with influencer relationships for various client brands.
- Monitoring paid advertising outcomes and setting up benchmarks.
- Overseeing and deployment of social monitoring tools and analytics.
- Budget management – managing media budgets.
- Reporting & analytics – weekly and initiative based reporting to celebrate the social and content wins on our clients.
- Community management – help our clients and internal team of dedicated social experts to respond to and manage social media channel enquiries on a daily basis.
Relevant Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years proven industry experience (All social media channels | paid advertising or related).
- Diploma / certificate in social media advertising, marketing, brand communications or business.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and advertising methods and techniques.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts from different industries.
- A team player with good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of social media analytics tools (Google Analytics, AdEspresso) and KPI’s.
- Experience with consumer research and customer survey tools.
- Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Flourish when working within a team of different people.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems.
- Be resilient and positive in challenging situations.
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency.
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding promptly to requests.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.